Dojo Open as of May 27!
We are thrilled to welcome our students back to the karate school for safe, socially-distanced training. To start, we’ll be making some class changes to minimize contact:
- Class sizes limited to maintain distance
- No sparring, kickboxing, or Tai Chi
- No Little Dragons & Karate Tigers for now. Will resume at a future date.
- All visitors must wear a face covering in office area
- Pads will be individual use and sanitized after each class
- Full updates
At Home Private Lessons
Get access by contacting us with student name and rank or sending a message on Facebook.
Dojo @ Home Video Series
Our training videos offer lots of value. Sometimes, though, you just want different. We got you covered!
Dojo @ Home is our exclusive YouTube series focused on quick exercises, tips, tricks, and fun drills you can do anywhere, anytime.
Each week, we add more content for you to enjoy!
Not a Student? Take a Free Class!
This is a great time to start a new routine. Come on in and try a class! Help us celebrate more than 40 years in Plantation!
We’ll give you a fun and engaging introduction to our MuDoKai style of martial arts. You’ll love it!
No registration needed. Just come by a few minutes early to complete some legal form stuff.
Some of the benefits you’ll get from training:
- Overall health
- Weight loss
- Stress relief
- Academic or work improvement
Dojo Tournament – New Date TBD
While our event is postponed, the details remain the same. We look forward to cheering on all our fabulous students when it’s safe to do so!
Join us for our annual Shiai: In-house dojo tournament!
When: (New date TBD)
Who: All Kyu-rank (under Black Belt) students
What: A friendly, yet engaging Competition! Spectators welcome!
- Basics – Karate Tigers/Dragons and Juniors White to Gold Belt
- Kata (Forms) – Juniors & Adults Gold to Brown Belt (1st Kyu)
- Kobudo (Weapons) – Juniors & Adults Blue to Brown Belt (1st Kyu)
- Kumite (Sparring) – Juniors & Adults Gold to Brown Belt (1st Kyu)
We encourage all students to participate in this tournament. It’s a great opportunity to experience the “pressure” of competition in a familiar environment.
Simply pick up a registration form at the front desk during our normal business hours. Discounts available for multi-division competitors.
See you there!
Want To View Schedule In Your Calendar?
We’re on it. Simply click the appropriate link to view it on any device.
Still Not Sure When Your Class Is?
That’s ok. We can help. Give us a call at 954-587-5008 or message us by clicking below.